Ethics of Firearm Industry Lawsuits, Rod Murphy and Gary Shade 2003
- DOJ Report 2013 - Advocates Gun Registration and Gun confiscation!
- Army Instructor presentation puts Christians as #1 threat for domestic terrorism! 2013
Report on Violence: England Vs. U.S. Acrobat format for download or viewing.
- "A Nation of Cowards," by
Jeffrey Snyder, as published in The Public Interest magazine. This is a powerful essay
on crime in America and firearm ownership. I strongly recommend reading
- Research by Dr. Gary Kleck which examines
defensive uses of handguns.
- Interview with Dr. Gary Kleck by J.
Neil Schulman, of the Orange County Register. Dr. Kleck's studies
show that civlians use firearms to defend themselves from crime as often
million times each year.
- "Guns and Violence: A Summary
of the Field" by Dr. Gary Kleck. This article is a summary of Kleck's
book, "Point Blank: Guns and Violence In America", (Aldine de
- "The Value of Civilian Arms Possession
As Deterrent To Crime Or Defense Against Crime," by Don B. Kates,
Jr., is an excellent study of civilian firearm ownership as a deterrent to
- "Firearms and Violent Crime: Old Premises,
Current Evidence" by Don B. Kates, Jr. An essay on violent crime
and firearm ownership.
- "Pursued," by
Peter Kasler. A story of one of Peter Kasler's clients and the horrors
still suffers at the hands of a criminal that the police cannot touch!
- "Do Federal Gun Traces Accurately Reflect
Street Crime?" by David B. Kopel. A study on gun tracing by the
authorities, and its reflection on street crime.
- "News Media Promotes Bogus CCW Study,
by J. Neil Schulman. A criticism of the University of Maryland's study which
claims that homicides have risen in cities which have added CCW laws. This
study is full of flaws, and Schulman does a good job of hashing out the worst
- "Fighting Fire With Fire," by
Clayton Cramer. An essay on resisting crime with armed force.
- "Variations In California Murder Rates:
Does Gun Availability Cause High Murder Rates?" by Clayton Cramer.
An essay on California's murder rate in relation with California's handgun
waiting period and availablity of firearms.
- "Up From Pacifism," by
Clayton Cramer. Cramer's own story on how and why he changed his mind on
non-resistence to crime.
Designed and Hosted By: